That unique hotel, a group of beautifully situated houses or some luxury holiday villas. For Eliza was here we are always looking for the most special places. Unique holiday residences in the style of the country, quietly situated in a beautiful environment and away from the crowd. We are sure that there are countless spots that have to be discovered.
Do you have, or do you know, an accommodation that would suit Eliza was here completely and with which we could possibly work together? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always curious!
There are a few conditions for a possible collaboration:
- There is a swimming pool or this will be installed in the (near) future.
- The property is not too close to a busy, noisy road. We do not want our guests to be bothered by traffic noise.
- The accommodation is located near a village or town with several restaurants, a supermarket and some shops. We find a tolerable distance of about six kilometers.
- The property is not too far from the coast, let's say it is a maximum of one hour away. This, incidentally, does not apply to Tuscany and Umbria.
- We love holiday accommodations in the style of the country, whether it is completely authentic or very modern.
- We find some privacy for my guests very important, for example in the form of a private terrace.
- The property is located in a country around the Mediterranean Sea, where we have collected all Should we say (the accommodation is located maximum 2 hours drive from the closest airport we currently fly to).
- The property has more than 2 units to offer to us in the same accommodation.
- You can provide a website where we can find the full presentation of the unique accommodation you offer.
- On the Dutch Market we work exclusively with our accommodations.
Together with you, as owner, our contract team will view the possibilities for a collaboration in the presence of the Contract Manager. Of course, we will visit your accommodation before we finally decide to work together. We are looking forward to meeting you!